which do you perfer? (strings)

thesoobz

Reaction score
Aquila strings

or

the hard tension worth clears?

im using the aquila's for my kanilea k-1 tenor. it sounds good but i hear the worth (clears) are way louder.. and more bright? haha i think im just gonna buy it and see.. hahaha

oh and the pro arte d'darrrios. umm ithnk its ej45? or something (views on that)

thanks!

Aquilias

I love the warm round sound of aquilias

Ko'olau Golds for example, some folks like 'em and others don't.

I've been loving the smooth feel of them for about a year, but I'm thinking maybe they're too bright. I have a set of Aquila's that I'm going to try soon. I hate taking strings off before they break or I have a gig tho'. It seems like a waste of money.

Last edited:
I've been loving the smooth feel of them for about a year, but I'm thinking maybe they're too bright. I have a set of Aquila's that I'm going to try soon. I hate taking strings off before they break or I have a gig tho'. It seems like a waste of money.

Strings aren't reusable if they're still good? D: I was thinking about giving the Aquilas another shot on my Kamaka, but the strings I have on now are only a month old and perfectly fine.

Strings aren't reusable if they're still good? D:

In theory, I try to save them to use for spares. they go in the drawer with all my possibly dead pens, guitar cords that may or may not work and bicycle tubes that I'm going to patch some day.

go with aquila's haha
i have some, havnt opened em yet

kthanks owned

Top Bottom