A new video from my Tenor Ukulele, Kanun & Guitar trio. Instrumental acoustic music.

happyslappysoong

Reaction score
A new video from my Tenor Ukulele, Kanun & Guitar trio. Instrumental acoustic music.

Good morning all! Just thought I'd share with you all my trio's arrangement of Indian Ink, originally composed by an artist called Chequerboard. I'm playing a Kala Mango Tenor cutaway semi-acoustic here. We are called XIII. www.facebook.com/XIIImusic

Would love to hear your thoughts if you have time! Thanks friends.

Very Nice!!!

Hi Daniel, you guys have a unique quality to your sound, really nice playing, thankyou. Is the lap instrument a harp?

Thanks a lot mate for listening! Really appreciate it. It is a harp of a fashion; called a Kanun, a microtonal variation of a harp. Each note has 3 strings of equal pitch and a switch on the left side of the bridge for each string that adjusts microtonal tuning.

No worries mate, what can I say, I like music regardless of genre. If it catches my ear and attention, I'll give it a fair listen. Yours got my attention. :)

Sorry its taken me so long to reply guys! :( Thank you all for your time and thoughts on this. Really really appreciate it!

Love the sound you have !

Could listen to this all day !

Do you guys have an album ?

Hi Coriandre, we are currently working on enough tunes to start recording a small release later on this year :) Thanks.

Top Bottom