Couldn't be happier about this ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

UKEON TERRITORY

Reaction score
Welpers , I guess I finally did it . I found one I really wanted and thought I'd show a fews photos of her .

Thanks to Mike at www.ukerepublic.com .

Finally , I was ever so fortunate to be able to visit Mike in person and pilfer about all the wonderful Ukes he had in stock . The eye candy is addictive and most difficult to choose from . Excellent customer service and the willingness to cover all the bases to help me make a final decision .

But I must say , this particular Uke was screaming my name for a new residence in my house . lol

Anyway . Thanks tons Mike and www.ukerepublic.com .

This is a most wonderful instrument surely to be a lifelong keepsake .
Th " BIG ISLAND " Concert Mango/Koa ( BI-MO-CTS )
Truly a one of a kind !

RAGZDADDY .

Attachments

• DSCN0130.jpg
    DSCN0130.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 122
  • DSCN0132.jpg
    DSCN0132.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 145
  • DSCN0133.jpg
    DSCN0133.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 107
  • DSCN0127.jpg
    DSCN0127.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 121
I have the same model,and strung it up,as my low G tenor.

I hope,you enjoy yours as much as I do mine.

Ivan

I have the same model,and strung it up,as my low G tenor.

I hope,you enjoy yours as much as I do mine.

Ivan

Mine is a concert , but yes I am already crazy over the thing . Let's see photo of yours if you got some .

This is the one that premiered in the NAMM how !

Last edited:
Here is an updated picture with my Big Island hanging in good company with my Koaloha T2 & Mya Moe.

I decided to keep my Mango as my low G Tenor... it balances the bass of the low G really nice!

MyCollection (10).jpg

OH , I did See that poSting well after it sold . What a beauty no doubt . Ya never know , they might get to jam together one day . If you ever go to sell it , drop me a line first if you would . If I've the caSh at that time , I'd love to have a shot at thaT one .

RAGZADDY

I played that one when Mike first got them in & since I really love the concert scale, almost sprung for that one. But... I had just bought my Pineapple Sunday, so was able to avert my UAS. GREAT UKE, that one. So pretty & sounds great as well. I know you are going to have a blast w/it.

Mahalo!

I've only been playing Uke for about 4 weeks now and the mic I have isn't all that great . But here is a little sound byte vid . Regardless of lack of skill and lack of quality mic , this little Big Island mango sure has a shweet shweet sound to her . Hope you enjoy her .

In kowing that I've only been playing the Uke for 4 weeks now , so you'll need to forgive my inability to play . But I thought some might enjoy hearing how this Big Island Mango Uke from Uke Republic sounds . My mic is not a good one but you'll still get to hear the Uke .

http://youtu.be/x4PuJXhP-dg

I find mywf very envious of such a trio . I'll surely be working on additions as well, just as soon as Obama sends some of that freshly printed money to my stimulus account . lol

Here is an updated picture with my Big Island hanging in good company with my Koaloha T2 & Mya Moe.

I decided to keep my Mango as my low G Tenor... it balances the bass of the low G really nice!

View attachment 31137

I've only been playing Uke for about 4 weeks now and the mic I have isn't all that great . But here is a little sound byte vid . Regardless of lack of skill and lack of quality mic , this little Big Island mango sure has a shweet shweet sound to her . Hope you enjoy her .

In kowing that I've only been playing the Uke for 4 weeks now , so you'll need to forgive my inability to play . But I thought some might enjoy hearing how this Big Island Mango Uke from Uke Republic sounds . My mic is not a good one but you'll still get to hear the Uke .

http://youtu.be/x4PuJXhP-dg

Holy cow, that Big Island uke looks great and sounds beautiful! That's some might fine picking too, after only playing ukulele for a month. Was that an original tune?

Holy cow, that Big Island uke looks great and sounds beautiful! That's some might fine picking too, after only playing ukulele for a month. Was that an original tune?

" UH " ~ ~ ~ I guess you could call it " ORIGINAL " . Can't say I wrote it , but I did make it up if that counts ! lol lol

You may have inspired me to buy one of these. Although, I'm new to ukulele and this maybe is overkill? Or should I replace my crappy $50 ukulele for this one? :D

Top Bottom