90.3 KB · Views: 188
  • DSCF0607.jpg
    DSCF0607.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 197
  • DSCF0613.jpg
    DSCF0613.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:
Beautiful. Absoultely awesome Uke. Thanks for sharing.

A surprising match of woods. I associate redwood with a dark sound and maple to a clear sound. But man it sounds just amazing. Good work !

wow, I love cedar or redwood tops. if this is still around when I sell one of mine I'd be sorely tempted. which Southcoast strings do you have on? sounds great!

Hi Guys!
Is the action set high or low on this one? Also - got any pics of the fret board showing any side marker dots? Does this one have the new design head plate?

Hi Guys!
Is the action set high or low on this one? Also - got any pics of the fret board showing any side marker dots? Does this one have the new design head plate?

The action is set low it has white side dots. It has the new hedstock design

Gorgeous uke fellas. Sounds wonderful. Any thoughts of a soprano or two in the future?

Thanks Jon. No sopranos yet. We are building jigs for concerts right now. We will be starting 2 new concerts tomorrow.
awesome Terry, very exciting. Glad you guys are getting good recognition for your awesome work and moving these ukes. Can't wait to see the end result of the first Covered Bridge concerts, and I'm glad and heartened that you said "yet" to the soprano question...once they begin production you have a buyer here mate. Blessings to you guys and your families for Christmas and for the continuing growth of your business in the coming year.

Terry's building a maple with a bear claw sitka top . And a maple neck like this one. With tortiose binding
I'm not sure on the other one but I know this it will have a mahogany neck . I will think on it and take a look at what we have for wood

awesome Terry, very exciting. Glad you guys are getting good recognition for your awesome work and moving these ukes. Can't wait to see the end result of the first Covered Bridge concerts, and I'm glad and heartened that you said "yet" to the soprano question...once they begin production you have a buyer here mate. Blessings to you guys and your families for Christmas and for the continuing growth of your business in the coming year.

Thank you Jon for your kind words. And all the best to you and your family for the holidays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom