Hand carved Maple neck
Walnut Bindings
Rose wood fret board
Peghed brand tuners
Bone nut and saddle
hand rubbed oil finish
MOP fret markers

550.00 shipped

Sound Sample (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ_SNMomOc8&feature=g-all-u&context=G26b2aebFAAAAAAAABAA)

BlackBearUkes
12-15-2011, 03:47 PM
Very attractive uke Terry, nice work.

provines
12-15-2011, 03:52 PM
Beautiful. Absoultely awesome Uke. Thanks for sharing.

tattwo
12-15-2011, 03:59 PM
Very attractive uke Terry, nice work.

Thanks Duane

coriandre
12-15-2011, 07:32 PM
A surprising match of woods. I associate redwood with a dark sound and maple to a clear sound. But man it sounds just amazing. Good work !

Ed Gilkison
12-16-2011, 02:51 PM
Wow- Beaut work guys! soooo tempting! -I only have three of your ukes so far -
- am surprised it is still available!

strumsilly
12-18-2011, 03:30 AM
wow, I love cedar or redwood tops. if this is still around when I sell one of mine I'd be sorely tempted. which Southcoast strings do you have on? sounds great!

bluesuke
12-18-2011, 04:14 AM
wow, I love cedar or redwood tops. if this is still around when I sell one of mine I'd be sorely tempted. which Southcoast strings do you have on? sounds great!

They Are the South Coast Mediums

Ed Gilkison
12-18-2011, 06:55 AM
Hi Guys!
Is the action set high or low on this one? Also - got any pics of the fret board showing any side marker dots? Does this one have the new design head plate?

tattwo
12-18-2011, 07:08 AM
Hi Guys!
Is the action set high or low on this one? Also - got any pics of the fret board showing any side marker dots? Does this one have the new design head plate?

The action is set low it has white side dots. It has the new hedstock design

ukulele64
12-18-2011, 01:05 PM
Another beauty...I love the sound of this one. Really rich. Well done, fellas!

Hippie Dribble
12-18-2011, 01:37 PM
Gorgeous uke fellas. Sounds wonderful. Any thoughts of a soprano or two in the future?

tattwo
12-18-2011, 01:50 PM
Gorgeous uke fellas. Sounds wonderful. Any thoughts of a soprano or two in the future?

Thanks Jon. No sopranos yet. We are building jigs for concerts right now. We will be starting 2 new concerts tomorrow.

tattwo
12-18-2011, 01:52 PM
Thanks everyone for the kind words. This uke just sold :)

Hippie Dribble
12-18-2011, 01:56 PM
Thanks Jon. No sopranos yet. We are building jigs for concerts right now. We will be starting 2 new concerts tomorrow.
awesome Terry, very exciting. Glad you guys are getting good recognition for your awesome work and moving these ukes. Can't wait to see the end result of the first Covered Bridge concerts, and I'm glad and heartened that you said "yet" to the soprano question...once they begin production you have a buyer here mate. Blessings to you guys and your families for Christmas and for the continuing growth of your business in the coming year.

Ed Gilkison
12-18-2011, 02:03 PM
Concerts - !! In what flavors? :)

bluesuke
12-18-2011, 02:13 PM
Terry's building a maple with a bear claw sitka top . And a maple neck like this one. With tortiose binding
I'm not sure on the other one but I know this it will have a mahogany neck . I will think on it and take a look at what we have for wood

bluesuke
12-18-2011, 02:18 PM
awesome Terry, very exciting. Glad you guys are getting good recognition for your awesome work and moving these ukes. Can't wait to see the end result of the first Covered Bridge concerts, and I'm glad and heartened that you said "yet" to the soprano question...once they begin production you have a buyer here mate. Blessings to you guys and your families for Christmas and for the continuing growth of your business in the coming year.

Thank you Jon for your kind words. And all the best to you and your family for the holidays

Ronnie Aloha
12-18-2011, 05:46 PM
The action is set low it has white side dots. It has the new hedstock design

Terry,

I love the new, smaller headstock design.