My New Mya-Moe Tenor Uke

Kevlar

Reaction score
Here is a picture of my new Mya-Moe. It is a made out of curly Myrtle and is a tenor. I am so pleased with it and the folks at Mya-Moe are super awesome. They even finished it 3 weeks early. If you haven't checked them out, I suggest you do and pick up a uke or two. I cant wait to get another one from them. One other side note, My uke is a Eddie Vedder Replica and even made out of the same batch of wood as his:D. My thanks to Ed for inspiring me to pick up such a beautiful instrument and finally learn how to play.

Mya Moe #617

Attachments

• 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 268
Last edited:
Congrats... It looks beautiful.

I just took possession of mine today #551 made of curly Koa and like it very much.

I have spent the better part of the evening switching amongst my ukes to savor the difference in tone, feel etc.

Nice case as well. Mine came with the old style crazy uke, but I do have a hard shell case from my big island tenor.

Wow, it's gorgeous... I'm so jealous!:iwant:

That's a beauty! What's the serial number, so we can Ogle photos of it on the Mya Moe website? I have two MMs scheduled to be built in the spring, so I'm glad to hear that you love yours. Congratulations and happy new uke day!

Very nice - I've got one in the pipeline myself but it won't be completed until next summer. Congratulations!

Here is my own Mya Moe just received yesterday hanging next to my other favorite uke my prized Koaloha Soprano T2

MyCollection (7).jpg

Kevlar and Olarte:
Congrats to both by this beauties!!!!:drool:

Lovely indeed! And its great that EV inspired you to play. Makes me more impatient for mine to start production in February.

Mahalo!

Hey Kevlar,
I have just become the very privileged and happy owner of #617, yet to be named. I feel as if I have something that doesn't belong to me or perhaps I shouldn't have as Mya Moes are truly special, each built to the owner's specs with such care and consideration.
Thank you for the choices you made in creating her and the may the circumstances by which you parted with her justify the decision.
May there be another for you one day!
Many thanks,
Michael

Hey Kevlar,
I have just become the very privileged and happy owner of #617, yet to be named. I feel as if I have something that doesn't belong to me or perhaps I shouldn't have as Mya Moes are truly special, each built to the owner's specs with such care and consideration.
Thank you for the choices you made in creating her and the may the circumstances by which you parted with her justify the decision.
May there be another for you one day!
Many thanks,
Michael

Congratulations on your new Mya Moe, Michael -- the uke is just gorgeous!!!

Top Bottom