Aldrine LIVE on Pakele Live (Streaming)

Aldrine Guerrero

Ukulele Underground Staff
Reaction score
In a tiny rock in the middle of the sea :D
Aloha everyone!
I'll be on Pakele LIVE tonight along with Kalei Gamiao, Kimo Hussey, and Chris Salvador! Tune in to the stream and check out some ukulele music straight from Hawai'i. Also, please email them at pakele@lava.net and tell them you're from ukulele underground! Let's represent UU! :D

Date/Time:
12/15/11
630PM HST

Stream:
http://www.pakelelive.com

Email:
pakele@lava.net

Such a sweet voice....then he kicks ass on Señor Victor. Awesome.

Shoot, this was past my bedtime... Any chance that a replay will be posted somewhere?

It's probably gonna be aired on local tv. I dunno about stream again.
I was trying out the new LR Baggs pickup that night and it just wasn't working for me. So my ukulele did not sound too great.
Regardless, I was surprised how dead this thread was. Even our recent tour threads. There's a disturbance in the force haha

Last edited:
Aldrine, I thought you and the uke sounded great, but I noticed you fiddling with the pickup jack. Maybe the amp gremlins were out that day since Kimo also had problems with his uke and had to borrow one. It might've been more noticeable live than on the stream.

Any chance you could give a heads up on the forum the day before any such live performances? That was pretty short notice for a mid-week, mid-day (on the mainland) stream. Only a few of us semi-retired old pharts (no offense to any who don't fit that description) hanging around the forum that time of day.

It's probably gonna be aired on local tv. I dunno about stream again.
I was trying out the new LR Baggs pickup that night and it just wasn't working for me. So my ukulele did not sound too great.
Regardless, I was surprised how dead this thread was. Even our recent tour threads. There's a disturbance in the force haha

Ditto. I saw the post on my iPad and by the time I got to my computer you were walking off stage. I really enjoyed the live stream though.

-Gary

Top Bottom