LoPrinzi Custom Koa Tenor - $975 shipped in the lower 48<SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwaller

Reaction score
Just in time for the New Year! Custom LoPrinzi Tenor in beautiful figured koa! This tenor has several unique features, including "tortoise shell" binding & rosette, and a radiused fretboard. This instrument is in excellent condition with only very minor play wear. There are no dings, scratches, gouges or cracks. The uke is currently strung with D'Addario T2 Titanium strings, which give it a clear bell-like voice with superb articulation all the way up the neck. This is the uke that got me hooked. You will love it! Feel free to email with any questions - mika_waller<at>yahoo<dot>com. Thanks! Mika

PS - I'm selling now to help cover the cost of a home remodel project that is way over budget:-(

LoPrinzi2.jpgLoPrinzi3.jpgLoPrinzi1.jpgLoPrinzi4.jpg

Please email me for an mp3 audio sample of this instrument. I just recorded it last night.
Thanks!
Mika

Man, that is gorgeous! Somebody will have a Merry Christmas w/that under the tree!

Man, that is gorgeous! Somebody will have a Merry Christmas w/that under the tree!

Thanks, Gmoney. It IS a very pretty instrument! Sorry about the crummy photos. My camera is out for repair; had to use the iPod.
Cheers,
Mika

Awesome uke at a great price. Poor man's Devine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom