For Sale: MyaMoe Curly Red Maple Tenor Resonator with Abalone Purfling ($2000)

mball88

Reaction score
Hi all -- My name is Matt Ball, and I work at K&L Gates San Francisco. I am selling my MyaMoe Curly Red Maple Tenor Resonator, which I purchased from MyaMoe in late 2010. For specs, please see the MyaMoe gallery, #378. Or, search the gallery under red maple -- it's 6 of 6. Gordon says this is a very special instrument. It cost more than $2000 new, and MyaMoe is currently out of this type of wood. Comes with Uke Crazy basket weave case, leather strap, and snark headstock tuner.

I am selling it because I have too many ukuleles, and I have a custom Kanile'a that I never want to stop playing. And I want to buy new bass gear.

Terms: I will pay S/H to the continental U.S. I do not want to deal with returns, except in the Bay Area. I can assure you that this instrument is absolutely mint, as the pictures should show. I am willing to accept returns on three day review, but only to local buyers. If those of you outside the Bay Area know MyaMoe resonators, this should not be a problem as you will not want to return this instrument.

I look forward to hearing from you! I am more than willing to hear from serious ukuele buyers via telephone -- just reach me at K&L Gates. Thanks!

Attachments

• myamoe 001.jpg
    myamoe 001.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 146
  • Ebay pictures 002.jpg
    Ebay pictures 002.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 120
  • Ebay pictures 006.jpg
    Ebay pictures 006.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 143
  • Ebay pictures 008.jpg
    Ebay pictures 008.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 101
  • Ebay pictures 010.jpg
    Ebay pictures 010.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 110
It looks an amazing resonator. What strings currently you put on it? seems a fluorocarbon low G, I'm right?
Good luck with the sale!

Strings

Currently strung with Aquila Low G strings. Thanks for asking!

wow. that is one pretty ukulele. the grain and color are amazing. I wish I could be the lucky buyer.

Sooooo prettyyyyyy... but way out of my price range :(.

That is a beauty...Do you have any sound clips?

Will try to put sound clips tonight!

Guys, I will try to put on some sound clips tonight.

Top Bottom