Getting an aNueNue U900 pineapple bear uke! (UAS!)

CountryMouse

Reaction score
So I was agonizing over whether to get a second banjo ukulele (a Firefly) or a second Flea (grape/poiple soprano).

What did I get instead? An aNueNue U900 pineapple soprano bear ukulele! I got it from Mike at Uke Republic, who was extremely helpful! I should have it next week!

How can I be this excited about a new ukulele when I just got a lovely Lanakai banjo ukulele only 2 weeks and 2 days ago?! I love it to pieces, but but...how do I explain it?!

I do play all my ukuleles. In fact, every one of them has been in at least one video with me. They all have different personalities, and some are better for certain songs than others.

So anyway, wow, early Christmas *second* present! Eeeeeee! :eek:

Mousie

Well, I do believe green with envy just about covers it. Congrats on the new uke!

You will love the U900 bear. I think it is a wonderful instrument, a real joy to play, so much fun, and yet with a mature sound that makes it all the better. Enjoy him!

Good choice, and it should have a different voice than your other ukes.
aNueNue's are very nice instruments and sometimes overlooked. My experience with them is high quality and very consistant.

Good choice, and it should have a different voice than your other ukes.
aNueNue's are very nice instruments and sometimes overlooked. My experience with them is high quality and very consistant.

Thank you for your input! I often second-guess myself after buying an ukulele, waiting for it. But your comments are making me feel better. :)

Mousie

Eeeee, my bear pineapple uke just got to Lexington, KY about 10 minutes ago! It *says* it will get here on Tuesday; but at this rate, it might get here MONDAY! So excited!!

Mousie

It's on the truck! UPS says it's out for delivery as of 1:41am (darkthirty!!!). I wonder just how early in the morning they intend to bring it??? I'm up now. Maybe I should just STAY up?

Last May:
My very own Anuenue U900 Bear Pineapple is on the UPS truck today, from ukerepublic. I wish UPS tracking included a way to follow the truck around town, too.

YES! I know what you mean! ::excited!::

Mousie

I SO know how you feel! Mine didn't come with a strap button, so I put one of those Command peel n stick hooks on the end, it worked great. And, it came off neatly and easily when I did get a button put on. I found that mine stayed in tune pretty quickly, after only a couple of playing sessions. He is so pretty!

I SO know how you feel! Mine didn't come with a strap button, so I put one of those Command peel n stick hooks on the end, it worked great. And, it came off neatly and easily when I did get a button put on. I found that mine stayed in tune pretty quickly, after only a couple of playing sessions. He is so pretty!

Which Command hooks? I was just looking on amazon.com, and there are so many different kinds! Eeep!

Thanks! :)

Mousie

Top Bottom