Uke Pickguards!

pakhan

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I was wondering if any of your uke-ers had pickguards on your ukes? I've been thinking of adding one to my uke and was wondering how you guys like to shape 'em and place 'em!

Terence
Wise Concert '11

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if any of your uke-ers had pickguards on your ukes? I've been thinking of adding one to my uke and was wondering how you guys like to shape 'em and place 'em!

Terence
Wise Concert '11

My Earnest concert came with pick guards. In addition to wood protection, it adds a bit of style. I like it.

P1030384.jpg

Attachments

• P1030291.jpg
    P1030291.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 41
Thanks Guys. I have a lot of tortis stock which I am going to cast into thin sheets and experiment with shapes!

Thanks Guys. I have a lot of tortis stock which I am going to cast into thin sheets and experiment with shapes!

Mmmmmm, end up with too much tortoise sheets, just drop me a line :drool:

Mmmmmm, end up with too much tortoise sheets, just drop me a line :drool:

Ditto! I LOVE tortoiseshell, and I've always loved the way those Earnests look.

Hi Bill,

I have spoken to Scott, I can cast the tortis real thin and then shape it to my wishes.... so I can definitely experiment!

Terence

PS. Phil>> I have website dedicated to tortis... www.tortispickguards.com (hope I don't contravene any rules about posting that link here)

Hi Bill,

I have spoken to Scott, I can cast the tortis real thin and then shape it to my wishes.... so I can definitely experiment!

Terence

PS. Phil>> I have website dedicated to tortis... www.tortispickguards.com (hope I don't contravene any rules about posting that link here)

Very cool site... Thanks! I was drooling!

Thanks guys! I'll be sure to post my results!

Terence

Top Bottom