Close to you and Harana check them out

thesoobz

Reaction score
nice job soob.

very nice. I need to cover Harana soon. My Tagalog is going to be helllla bad. haha ah well. You did a good job with it. :)

harana was sik dude. i don't know tagalog but i got the english version by aldrine memorized. hopefully i can put up a similar vid soon. i seriously need to get a camera quick. what kind of cam do u use dude?

i use quickcam pro 9000 by logic. its pretty nice dude it goes up to 2 megapexials for recording vids. the one i did for harana was only 1.3 cause it lags when i have it that high my laptop sucks.. haha

definitly let me know when you have your cover up! english version was the first one i heard too you should try learning it in tagalog.. haha im korean i just listened to parokya ni edgar and tried to sing withi them.. ahha.

thanks =)

Good job of playing with tempo on Close to You to make it work for you. Rather than rush through some of the parts that you had to think about getting into postion for the chords etc. you just lay back on the tempo and play through the changes slower. Sometimes this can be problematic but I think it worked out fine in this case. It just seems to work with your overall laid back approach to this video. Keep it up.

Top Bottom