Guaging Interest - 3 Ukes to go up for sale

Kristi.G

Reaction score
I'm in rocovery from a bad case of UAS, plus am about to spend $$$ on a new camera. So, I think I'll be selling three of my ukes - posting this weekend sometime. Anyone who is interested before I get time to get pictures taken, send me a PM for more information. I have the following:

• Lanakai Koa Tenor 6 String Accoustic Electric CK-6E with case
  • Ohano Sopranino with gig bag
  • Paulele K-BUS Bamboo Soprano Ukulele with padded gig bag
(these last two haven't even been added to my signature yet LOL)

Thanks - more later.

Edit - unfortunately I can't edit the typo in my title. That should say "Gauging interest" - oops.

Kristi

Last edited:
Edit - unfortunately I can't edit the typo in my title. That should say "Gauging interest" - oops.

Haha, I can never spell that word either. Good luck with your sale!

Aloha Kristi,
Sorry to see you letting your babies go...I remember when I was young..and I traded my uke for a surfboard...ha ha biggest mistake I ever made.. I would still have my ukulele if I had kept it..
as for my surfboard it only lasted a year or so...we all make mistakes... I too bought alot of ukes...and gained much experience and fun out of it...as always..I am still searching for more keepers
each time you get a good one..it's gets harder to beat the last one...and letting go the ones that don't make it up to par for me or connect with...Good Luck on the sale...

Last edited:
I'll be keeping an eye out for that 6 string

Aloha Kristi,
Sorry to see you letting your babies go...I remember when I was young..and I traded my uke for a surfboard...ha ha biggest mistake I ever made.. I would still have my ukulele if I had kept it..
as for my surfboard it only lasted a year or so...we all make mistakes... I too bought alot of ukes...and gained much experience and fun out of it...as always..I am still searching for more keepers
each time you get a good one..it's gets harder to beat the last one...and letting go the ones that don't make it up to par for me or connect with...Good Luck on the sale...

Yes I agree with you particularly the info about surfboard is really that what I consider...

Last edited:
Top Bottom