KoAloha KCM-00 Concert Ukulele<SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

justinlcecil

Reaction score
I am selling, with much remorse, my stunning KoAloha concert ukulele. I am selling her to help pay for other musical ventures. Her physical beauty is only outshined by her amazing sound. All Hawaiian Koa Body, sapele neck, koa fretboard with 5 point crown, koa binding along the fretboard, abalone inlay dots, friction tuners, "musubi" soundhole and a high gloss finish throughout. Ukulele will come with a tKL hard shell case with an attractive ukulele underground sticker on top. The Koa on this uke is stunning. There is even curl in the fretboard! (I tried to photograph this) I would like to get $600 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states. Thanks for looking and have a wonderful holiday season. photo-1.jpgphoto-3.jpgphoto-5.jpgphoto-4.jpgphoto.jpg

Sigh. If only. This is on my list, but it will be a while yet. Good luck.

I am selling, with much remorse, my stunning KoAloha concert ukulele. I am selling her to help pay for other musical ventures. Her physical beauty is only outshined by her amazing sound. All Hawaiian Koa Body, sapele neck, koa fretboard with 5 point crown, koa binding along the fretboard, abalone inlay dots, friction tuners, "musubi" soundhole and a high gloss finish throughout. Ukulele will come with a tKL hard shell case with an attractive ukulele underground sticker on top. The Koa on this uke is stunning. There is even curl in the fretboard! (I tried to photograph this) I would like to get $600 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states. Thanks for looking and have a wonderful holiday season. View attachment 31144View attachment 31145View attachment 31146View attachment 31147View attachment 31148

Awesome ukulele, people. I owned one and loved it. Good price, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom