Another compilation video

Ken Middleton

Reaction score
Another FAIL video. However, this one's a little different. I have left out the disasters and kept the "good" bits (exaggeration!!!).

These videos would not have been usable, but I don't like wasting recordings. The disasters would have included: trains going by, strings suddenly detuning, no lights on stage, too much background noise, terrible audio and just plain, simple mistakes.

nice Ken, thanks for all your wonderful music throughout 2011 mate. Blessings for Christmas and New Year from our family to you and yours.

Thanks Ken! I always appreciate your videos and admire your great playing. I bought my first uke, an Ohana CK-35L after watching your on-line review about 10 times. After watching this latest video I want to to travel to England and see your country.

yes Ken, have a merry christmas and a prosperous new year, i really enjoy your playing and your reviews are second to none, here's to more of the same in 2012

Thanks Ken! I always appreciate your videos and admire your great playing. I bought my first uke, an Ohana CK-35L after watching your on-line review about 10 times. After watching this latest video I want to to travel to England and see your country.

Thanks. The 35Lis a great uke. I was really impressed the first time I picked it up. Not all of this video is the UK. Two parts of it were filmed in Ireland. It's a foreign country.

yes Ken, have a merry christmas and a prosperous new year, i really enjoy your playing and your reviews are second to none, here's to more of the same in 2012

Many blessing to you too and have a wonderful 2012.

As always great video, Ken! Nice to see where you've been playing and recording over the past year :D

Merry Christmas and here's hoping 2012 will bring more great videos from you!

As always great video, Ken! Nice to see where you've been playing and recording over the past year :D

Merry Christmas and here's hoping 2012 will bring more great videos from you!

Thank you, Joey. Yes, I get about quite a bit these days. Went to Canada for the first time a few weeks ago. A beautiful country.

Many, many blessings to you on a wonderful 2012 ahead.

Paul Moore and his all-purpose case of all things, including percussion. :D

Your vids make me wish that the Middlezone was a real site!

Merry Christmas! I hope one of these years, you bring the tour to Helsinki. :)

Paul Moore and his all-purpose case of all things, including percussion. :D

Your vids make me wish that the Middlezone was a real site!

Merry Christmas! I hope one of these years, you bring the tour to Helsinki. :)

Thanks and blessings.

I have just checked out The Middlezone again. Wonderful. I think my (Russ's) video on the site is amazing. Coincidentally, I am actually think of using a little African drum in a video soon.

I was talking with Paul earlier in the year about the Helsinki fest. I decided not to go this year. Maybe the next one.

Thanks for posting this video Ken, it is an extremely valuable insight into the huge amount of talent, dedication and considerable effort that goes into producing a magical performance, yet still, the magical part can be a bit of a beast sometimes. Thanks for sharing, best wishes for Christmas 2011 & New Year 2012.

Thanks for posting this video Ken, it is an extremely valuable insight into the huge amount of talent, dedication and considerable effort that goes into producing a magical performance, yet still, the magical part can be a bit of a beast sometimes. Thanks for sharing, best wishes for Christmas 2011 & New Year 2012.

Thanks so much for such a lovely comment. Many blessings to you and your family too.

Top Bottom