Two Merry Gentlemen...

H

Hippie Dribble

a break from flower picking, so a couple of merry gentlemen - namely, me and Zackie - decided to sing a Christmas carol together. I'm on the uke, and Zackie is on the gumboots, funny faces and humming. Lots of fun, we've just bought him his first drum kit this Christmastime, and he knows how to keep a good strong beat, as well as hold a mean tune. Johnny Cash would say he's 'got rhythm' I'm sure!!! Thanks for watching folks!!! Stay tuned for more tunes from pocket eugene, miss eugenie, eugenie and eugene in 2012!!!

Merry Christmas and the richest of God's blessings from us to all of you and thanks for being so supportive in our first fun year of youtubing. See you in 2012 friends...

:):love::)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWnw9W8htus

Thanks for all your videos this year Eugene. :) They've been a truely great inspiration and have brought many a smile to my face during my first year on this ukulele journey. Hope you have a bonza Christmas down in the depths of Tassie!

More goodness from Tassie, Jon...... looks like you've got a burgeoning percussionist! Between him and Ms. Jemimah, you'll have the Traveling Duncans' Medicine Show together in short order......

Zackie - smashing job, mate! Jon, thanks for sharing another glimpse into your deep well of gifts.

May God grant you & your lovely family a blessed Christmas.

thanks Lefty, Clive, Bill and Glenn!!! Zackie really does have a great sense of natural rhythm...he's a wonder on the shakers and already wrapping his hands and heart around the drumkit. It was funny when we did this...all those funny faces he was pulling...when we watched it back we both couldn't stop cackling....he said it was cause he was trying so hard to concentrate he kept wanting to laugh and had to keep stopping himself. :) It's great, I've just about convinced Eugenie to get in on the act for the next one...she has a sweet voice for sure, it'll be awesome...she's always said no way but now she's seen the kids do it the trepidation has eased a bit....

Great stuff there Jon- fine little rhythm section you have as well! PM me a picture of his hands holding something I will recognize (an egg is a good one)- I think I need to make the little fella a set of bones.

well done loved it and wow love the view from your porch :) look forward to more awesome playing from you soon :) have a great xmas and new year :) all the best from grey and cold pomie land

Great Playing You Merry Gentlemen.
May your Christmas with your family be merry
and your New Year be even Merrier.
:D

good stuff, i have enjoyed watching your you tube vidz, as has been said you inspire a lot of us on here me included, the last 6 months of my life has been enriched by a lot of people on this forum just wish i had taken up the uke years ago, thanx for the vid eugene,merry christmas and a prosperous new year!

Great stuff, Jon. It is great to see the kids getting involved, and I can't wait to see the whole family playing and singing together! Best wishes for a blessed Christmas season.

Wow I missed this video...Great job and A Seasons Greeting to you and your framily and everyone on the UU forums...
When will we get a Debut from mrs eugenie...now she isn't camera shy now eh...and Zackie, you got rhythm....good Job

and to you Campbell, thanks mate for all your encouraging words and friendship...looking forward to some clips from you next year

Great stuff there Jon- fine little rhythm section you have as well! PM me a picture of his hands holding something I will recognize (an egg is a good one)- I think I need to make the little fella a set of bones.
thanks Dave, will do so mate. Hope you and Mel have an awesome Christmas and New Year brother. I love you guys like the sunshine. Here's to a 2012 of new beginnings and happier times mate

well done loved it and wow love the view from your porch :) look forward to more awesome playing from you soon :) have a great xmas and new year :) all the best from grey and cold pomie land
cheers Dave, all the very best to you and yours mate :)

Fantastic, loving the family videos! Looking forward to the Duncan Big-Band!
And I'd like to add my thanks for all the inspiration and support this last year and wish you and your family all the best for the coming one! :)

onya Gavin!!! Thanks for your friendship and warm words always mate. hope you and yours have an awesome holiday. I've just about got Fiona in on the act ...she's seen Jemimah and Zackie do it now and is getting a little bit keen...she has put the proviso on me though that they are not to be shared with anyone unless it passes the censorship advisory board first...the fact that she is the only member of the board may of course be an issue...he he. Bless ya mate!

Great Playing You Merry Gentlemen.
May your Christmas with your family be merry
and your New Year be even Merrier.
:D

thanks a lot Drew, and warmest wishes for Christmas and New Year right back at you and yours mate.

Top Bottom