For Sale - Ohana Sopranino - Nearly Brand New

Kristi.G

Reaction score
I just bought this Ohana Sopranino a few weeks ago from Uke Republic. I've used it so little that the strings aren't even settled in yet! Part of my UAS therapy requires me to part with a handful of my babies.

Asking $135 incl. standard shipping - U.S. only please. Payment via Paypal.

Comes with soft gigbag (the stock one). There is one place where there is a little bleed from the back binding - I never even noticed until now. You can see it in the side view below as a little white spec. It's not something you can feel - it's just a very tiny visual flaw (or "birthmark" LOL).

Ohana1.jpgOhana2.jpgOhana4.jpgOhana5.jpgOhana3.jpg

Please send me a PM if you are interested. I do have a couple people who showed interest earlier who will go into my queue first if there are multiple people wanting this.

Last edited:
Also, I will be willing to negotiate a bit. One UUer has pointed out that my price seems high. I did want to point out that this one was set up by uke republic, and I don't known if the one they showed as comparison included that or not. I am adjusting the listing to include standard shipping though.

For what it's worth, everybody, I had one of these and loved it. Really comfortable to play and really, really nice when tuned up a step. I'm not sure why I let it go.

If I didn't have another uke on the way, Kristi, I'd be all over this. Good luck with the sale.

Yes, this is a wonderful little uke!

Last edited:
Hi - this is no longer for sale. Sorry for being absent from the thread - i was first out of the country, and then ill so was not checking here at all. Anyway, I have decided to keep for the time being.

I'm glad that you were able to keep it. I owned one and regret selling it-great little uke. I had mine in "F" tuning and it sounded great!

Top Bottom