Merry Christmas!

wromble

Reaction score
Likewise, wromble - the merriest of Christmases to you. Let me also say I enjoy your YouTube channel very much. I cannot describe the pleasure your Serge Gainsbourg cover has given me the several times I have watched it - I think it is one of the finest videos afloat within the profundity of the web.

Thank you all!
Glad you enjoyed our little carol.

Likewise, wromble - the merriest of Christmases to you. Let me also say I enjoy your YouTube channel very much. I cannot describe the pleasure your Serge Gainsbourg cover has given me the several times I have watched it - I think it is one of the finest videos afloat within the profundity of the web.

Skidoo, thank you a lot ... do you speak of the Harley Dav. or my cover of Bonnie and Clyde ?
(i suppose I was brigitte Bardot in a previous life , haha! :)

I enjoyed 'Bonnie & Clyde', but the real masterpiece is 'Harley Davidson'.... that envelope-pushing sense of humor is very rarely so well executed. I also dig some of your more rockin covers, especially "Cinnamon Girl"..... you have excellent style, musical and otherwise.

Brought a smile to my face. So you are must be the fellow who requested Rapunzel.

I really enjoyed the banjolele strumming, and of course the nose flute. couldn't find Harley Davidson though.

I enjoyed 'Bonnie & Clyde', but the real masterpiece is 'Harley Davidson'.... that envelope-pushing sense of humor is very rarely so well executed. I also dig some of your more rockin covers, especially "Cinnamon Girl"..... you have excellent style, musical and otherwise.

wow wow wow! thank you a lot ... i feel confused now!

All the best to you

Antoine

Top Bottom