Peanuts are in... again!

Mim

Reaction score
I know we had some problems with the previous run, but I like this run of peanuts a lot! What needed to be fixed is fixed and these are great! The pickup underneath the saddle is a woven wire that spans the entire saddle length and has nice even tone to it. It also seems to react better volume wise to the levels of your strumming or picking. LOVE these!

Not trying to promote myself of anything. I just know some people wanted to know when they were in again. They are $115 plus shipping. $5 extra if you want a strap button. Wish I could go lower price wise, but I do a lot of work on these fret wise to make sure there are no buzzes etc. It takes a little time, but it is worth it. The action does run a little high on the 12th fret on these. Nothing terrible, just 4mm instead of 3mm type thing. But for the price these are great little ukes and would make great stocking stuffers. I will ship UPS if it will get to you still by Christmas or I can do USPS priority if interested.

I do hate doing posts like this. I dont want it to seem like I am doing it to drum up business. But even if you buy from someone else, just wanted people to know those previous issues with the peanuts have been taken care of and the people who had good ones from the last round really love them. They make a great travel uke or silent practice uke as well!

Last edited:
You can just let me know your e-mail address and I will send you a paypal invoice. Gonna start sending them out on Monday. Pics:
IMG_4826.jpg

IMG_4832.jpg

IMG_4833.jpg

With optional strap button:
IMG_4836.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4833.jpg
    IMG_4833.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 14
Actually, Mim, posts like this are a public service for those of us who ordered Peanuts earlier and were waiting for the new ones to come in. PM sent. Happy holidays!

Actually, Mim, posts like this are a public service for those of us who ordered Peanuts earlier and were waiting for the new ones to come in. PM sent. Happy holidays!

Haha! I got one a-waitin' for ya!

By the way, I finally took a long look at your avatar and fell on the floor laughing. It's genius, I tell you! Absolute genius!

By the way, I finally took a long look at your avatar and fell on the floor laughing. It's genius, I tell you! Absolute genius!

Hahaha! I need to change it back to something less stressed out! I put that as my avatar during the last batch of Peanuts when I was finding out some had problems. I wanted to scream. So I googled "scream" and saw that and I was like... THAT IS IT! That is how I FEEL! It had to be my avatar.

I need to put something happier in there now though. These peanuts are great! I am back to being a happy Mim! I wish I could take credit for the pic. It is genius!

Here it is big... though then you can see it is a guitar and not a uke, but when you make it small you cant see the difference:
guitar_scream_750315.jpg

I love my Peanut, it is super for travel (so small), sounds great with earbuds, you can practice quietly at home, and, at jams and such things. At my group's last Beginner's Lesson, I got in a full practice session of my own stuff, while joining in for stuff I needed during the lesson. You know how at every jam there's someone who tools around when others are talking and it's distracting? Not so with the quiet little Peanut! I wore one earbud and could hear both the nut and the group. As far as amping, some of the UU folks in Atlanta saw my setup with a Smokey amp and a short cable, I just let it hang.

What the cost of shipping one of these to the UK?

those peanuts are sweet little ukes, i can feel UAS creeping up on me again

PM Sent!
--G

Thanks yall! I am going to try to get the orders I have in already out tomorrow. Then the next batch on Tuesday. If I have not responded to your e-mail of PM, please know I will. I have been sitting at my desk setting up ukuleles since 12 noon... literally! The last minute Christmas rush is keeping me busy.

I got a good one last time around - I had Mim put a strap button on it and I have a little mandolin strap on it. I love it. The strap makes it easier to hold - with so little body it's not easy to hold with your forearm. I normally play a super soprano and I can hold it up with my forearm. The Peanut really benefits from the strap. I mostly play it as a silent practice uke, but it sounds great plugged in as well.

wish i had bought one from mim now...
bought mine off ebay, waiting for it to come. what was the problem with these? i'm praying mine doesnt have any

My peanut arrived today, setup nicely without any problems, and I'm very happy with it so far. It looks and sounds great and should prove to be a nice companion when I travel for work (fits perfectly in my carry on). I am still getting used to its smaller size (my other ukes are tenors) and will likely get a strap for it but am definitely having fun playing around with it in the meantime. I've included a photo below so you can get a better feel for its relative size (its pictured next to my Tenor Eleuke). Thanks Mim!

4.jpg

Top Bottom