Mele Kalikimaka to all my UU friends!

Thanks, John, and Merry Christmas to you as well. Thanks for all the wonderful videos and supportive comments throughout the year. Have a great holiday and an even better New Year.....

Thanks, Bill! Mahalo, Shawn! Merry Christmas!

Mele Kalikimaka Jon. I love Listening to and watching your videos but also you have such a consistent smooth rhythm and laid back style that they are a pleasure to play along with. Thank you for the joy you give us throughout the year. Are you going home to Hawaii for Christmas?

Thanks, Roxhum, and Merry Christmas! I'm sad to say I won't be going back to Hawaii for the holidays, but my son is returning to Japan from New York to spend the holidays with us, so it'll be a nice time!

Aloha Bruddah John,
I Just don't have the holiday feeling this year.. but this video and song did help a lot..Mahalo Nui..Makai"i...May you and your family have a Happy Holidays and Season Greetings to you all..

nice video! its so cold here in NJ right now , how I wish I was celebrating chritmas in Hawaii! mele kalikimaka to you and everyone

And a merry Christmas to you John, and to your family mate. Thankyou for all your inspiring, sweet and soulful tunes throughout 2011 and looking forward to more wonderful melodies in 2012. Blessings from Tassie! :)

Thank you, friends! May your Christmas be full of warmth, one way or another! Merry Christmas!

Top Bottom