Pono MHC Pro-Classic Mahogany Concert<SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

efiscella

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
SOLDI purchased this two weeks ago brand new from HMS. Paid $529 for it. Came with an Oahu Case, professional set-up, and herco humidifier. It is in absolutely perfect brand new condition. I am selling because I just can't seem to connect with it since I am still very much in the beginning skill stages, however, a friend of mine, who is a much better player than I, gave it a try yesterday and what a gorgeous sound it has. Great warm tone, great sustain. This beauty deserves a good home. I will entertain all reasonable offers (I stress "reasonable" since I am picking up shipping and paypal fees). I prefer paypal as payment. I will ship in the same HMS box that it arrived in two weeks ago along with the Oahu case, and the Herco humidifier. I will ship same day or next day as payment is made. I will ship international if you are willing to pick up the shipping fees. Happy Holidays Everyone.

IMG_0216.jpgIMG_0220.jpgIMG_0217.jpgIMG_0221.jpgIMG_0218.jpg
Pono MHC Pro-Classic Mahogany Concert
Solid Mahogany Top, Back and Sides
Gloss Finish
Ebony Faceplate
Ebony Fingerboard
Ebony Bridge
Bone Nut
Bone Saddle
Abalone Rosette
Pearl Logo and Position Dot Inlays
Size - Concert
Includes: Hard Case

Last edited:
I purchased this two weeks ago brand new from HMS. Paid $529 for it. Came with an Oahu Case, professional set-up, and herco humidifier. It is in absolutely perfect brand new condition. I am selling because I just can't seem to connect with it since I am still very much in the beginning skill stages, however, a friend of mine, who is a much better player than I, gave it a try yesterday and what a gorgeous sound it has. Great warm tone, great sustain. This beauty deserves a good home. I will entertain all reasonable offers (I stress "reasonable" since I am picking up shipping and paypal fees). I prefer paypal as payment. I will ship in the same HMS box that it arrived in two weeks ago along with the Oahu case, and the Herco humidifier. I will ship same day or next day as payment is made. I will ship international if you are willing to pick up the shipping fees. Happy Holidays Everyone.

View attachment 31214View attachment 31215View attachment 31216View attachment 31217View attachment 31218
Pono MHC Pro-Classic Mahogany Concert
Solid Mahogany Top, Back and Sides
Gloss Finish
Ebony Faceplate
Ebony Fingerboard
Ebony Bridge
Bone Nut
Bone Saddle
Abalone Rosette
Pearl Logo and Position Dot Inlays
Size - Concert
Includes: Hard Case

Willing to sell for $425 (Shipping and paypal fees included CONUS).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom