Looking for Ukulele Players in/near the New Forest in the UK

ukudaily.co.uk

Reaction score
Hi all,
Any one from around the New Forest area fancy getting together occasionally to play? All abilities welcome, just so keen to get something started.
Let me know.

Many thanks,
Phil

Hi all,
Any one from around the New Forest area fancy getting together occasionally to play? All abilities welcome, just so keen to get something started.
Let me know.

Many thanks,
Phil

Big old bump up thanks to the wonders of Google!

Did you ever get anything going Phil? Love to join a local New Forest uke group if possible, there's one over Hythe way but they operate a waiting list and i don't know if i fancy one that's too big anyway as i'm still crap after three or four months of the Uke.

Plenty of chords within various strumming patterns and never once troubling a song unless by complete fluke - quite an achievement i think!

Any other lonesone ukers out there around Lymington way?

Big old bump up thanks to the wonders of Google!

Did you ever get anything going Phil? Love to join a local New Forest uke group if possible, there's one over Hythe way but they operate a waiting list and i don't know if i fancy one that's too big anyway as i'm still crap after three or four months of the Uke.

Plenty of chords within various strumming patterns and never once troubling a song unless by complete fluke - quite an achievement i think!

Any other lonesone ukers out there around Lymington way?

Hi mate,
The joys of Google in deed!
Yeah I am still looking, would be good for to meet up with some other ukulele people around the New Forest, starting our own group might be the only answer.

You are in Lymington way are you? I am in Alderholt/Fordingbridge way so could meet in the middle? Sure I could find a few stragglers who might want to try it?

I am no good but find it stress relieving!
Cheers,
Phil

Half way between me and you is probably a gorse bush! Got to be looking at Ringwood haven't we?

Think it's feasible getting adds out on local sites to see if we can't round a few up? Reckon the Inn on the Furlong wouldn't mind a ukers get together through the week, decent pint thrown in for a bonus as well.:drool:

I'm shocking, though slightly less shocking than i was - not scaring the wildlife anymore but i think my natural habitat at best will be hiding out within the rhythm section!

Half way between me and you is probably a gorse bush! Got to be looking at Ringwood haven't we?

Think it's feasible getting adds out on local sites to see if we can't round a few up? Reckon the Inn on the Furlong wouldn't mind a ukers get together through the week, decent pint thrown in for a bonus as well.:drool:

I'm shocking, though slightly less shocking than i was - not scaring the wildlife anymore but i think my natural habitat at best will be hiding out within the rhythm section!

Call me slow to react but just seen your update on here.
Yeah Ringwood seems fairly central, in the summer when its like this we could literally meet up in the forest, drop me an email at phil @ ukudaily.co.uk and we can sort something out.
Cheers,
Phil

Top Bottom