Stagg tweed case fit Mainland pineapple?

sarastro

Reaction score
I need some sort of case for my new uke. Does anyone know if the Stagg tweed soprano case will fit a Mainland pineapple soprano? Or any recommendations for a case or gigbag you know will be a good fit?

Thanks

Roger

If you send me the measurements of your pineapple I can look at my case and see if it looks like it will work.

If you send me the measurements of your pineapple I can look at my case and see if it looks like it will work.
Total length is about 20 5/8", length of body about 9 1/4", max width of body 6 3/8".

Thanks for the replies. I'm pretty sure it will fit.
It would be nice to know for sure.

The Stagg tweed pineapple case fits my Kala KA-P really well. Only thing was I had to saw off the neck support like about 1cm or so. Make sure to unscrew the neck support from the outside of the case where the screws line up to it. I didn't think of it, and I sort of damaged the wood holding the styrofoam, but nothing a little glue couldn't fix! The case also fits a Koaloha Pineapple, as someone on the German boards was selling theirs in the same case.

I just went through the same exercise. I have a (2nd) Mainland Mango Pineapple (love it!!!!), which I got for my Bday a couple of weeks ago. Realized I need a good case for it (and humidifier). After searching on UU and other places, I settled on the Stagg tweed. Got it on Ebay, actually from Austin Bazaar, for a tad under $40 shipped. I probably could get a better deal if I hunted around more, but the uku needs clothes. I'll try to post here how it fits, I am sure it will do well. Gotta have Pineapples.

I just got a Stagg Tweed case and my Mainland Mango Pineapple fits in it nicely. It is a very snug fit, I actually have to put part of the strap (attached at a strap button) on the top of the ukulele. My strap is rather thick, though, it's an old beaded leather belt. If I took the strap off it would fit under the headstock. I didn't need to change the height of the neck rest, which others have done. There is room for a canister type humidifier under the headstock, and for a tuner. There is a small compartment which will hold maybe 2 tuners at most. It's a compact unit, pretty tough, looks good, or at least until I beat it around a bunch, which I tend to do. For my pineapple, this is a good choice.

Top Bottom