Fred Miu

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Dominator PMed be about having skype. i did have this back in 2003, then i stopped using it because my friends at school started using more AIM. but skype it a great way to talk to people and web cam basically.

i just re-downloaded skype today because of Dominator. so i was wondering if maybe having a UU skype were all the UU family can skype each other.

thought it would be a great way to really communicate with everyone other than the forums and AIM, MSN, or Yahoo.

my skype account is: fred.miu if you have it.

yeah i got skype and they even have skype pro for only 3 bucks and it gives unlimited outbound calling to landlines to canada and the US :D working our way into the future

Last edited:
well skype to skype calling is always free. But i wanted to take it further and purchased skype pro so i can make calls to like cell phones and landphones. recently psp had an uprgade that included skype capability so i'm making phone calls with my psp now haha as long as their is wifi tho.

very good idea fred... so u just download skype and away you go?? i might just have to buy a webcam and download/signup!! ill fill u guyts in on details soon

Thats a very good Idea! Do you know Skype Cast ? You can open a Channel and who wants to can join this channel.

Resurrecting the dead thread

I was asked if I had Skype by someone who wants to do a quick interview for a podcast. I used to, but my account expired. However, I still had the spif usb headset I bought for it so I re-signed up.

My Skype name is howlinhobbit.

Give me a ring sometime if you see me online.

Mines secardinal. Call me if you see me online.

I read on Skype that Skypecasts don't exist anymore but there's something called public discussion. Could be interesting.

Ha! A good resurrection, indeed!

I'm happy to have found that the Linux version seems to work so well. Back when I first had Skype (on Windoze 98 no less) I actually spent $30 or so on a headset and it's been gathering dust for several years now.

Top Bottom