Ukulele bait for the holidays

KamakOzzie

Reaction score
I keep my crappy uke hanging up in the bathroom so I can play whenever the mood strikes me.
Since we will have family in and out during the holidays, I decided to put up a small chord chart on the wall with the invitation to "Play Me".

Play me 001.jpg

I got the "play me" idea from this thread.
http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/f...fells-soldier-at-USO-Center&highlight=soldier
The UU member put out a uke for soldiers to play at a USO location. They posted a picture of the "uke bait".
My grand daughter will be getting a uke for Christmas. Maybe I can win over some more converts. too.

Bill

It's a hell of a lot better than Readers Digest!

I've been to Cobbs Creek but not Tidewater. That area is a bit of heaven.

Merry Christmas.

It's a hell of a lot better than Readers Digest!

I've been to Cobbs Creek but not Tidewater. That area is a bit of heaven.

Merry Christmas.

You got that right !

You didn't miss me by much. I'm about 20 miles from there in Gloucester county.
Merry Christmas to you, too.

Bill

There was a study not too long ago in the UK that showed that 5/6 of cell phones had trace amounts of e. coli on them....

E. coli being a bacterium that is found inside the body in the intestines, and outside of the body on excreta, the conclusion was that folks need to wash their hands better, and don't use the phone whist on the loo.

Might I suggest that the sign by the ukulele should say "Please Wash Your Hands, THEN Play Me"?"

(As opposed to "Please Remain Seated During The Entire Performance"...)

-Kurt​

might i suggest that the sign by the ukulele should say "please wash your hands, then play me"?"
(as opposed to "please remain seated during the entire performance"...)
-kurt​

excellent!

There are six of us living in a house with two bathrooms - the last thing I want is an excuse for someone to spend more time in either of them... :)

John

Top Bottom