NAMM Jam 2012

Ken Middleton

Reaction score
I'll be at the Winter NAMM again this year. As always, I'm really looking forward to it.

Anyone else going to be there? I'll be at the Ohana booth in Hall E, so come and say hello.

For the last couple of years there has been a meet-up for a jam session on the Saturday evening after the show.

It would be great to do the same thing again.

Anyone interested, meet on the grassy knoll out side the front of the Anaheim Convention Centre on West Katella Avenue at 6.00pm on Saturday 21st January 2012. See you there.

Last edited:
People from our team will be there!

Hi Ken, I'll be at the Kala booth all weekend. I look forward to seeing you.

I will be there with a whole gang of people. Hoping that there is not another Uke thing like last year that competed with the jam.

Jeez, this is like all the famous ukesters in one venue.

For us worker bees who will be slaving at the grindstone for "da Man" just to get a measly paycheck, barely enough for a pizza pie and a set of Aquilas, please make a few videos and post them on the youtube.

It'd be encouraging to see how the glitterati of the four string world let it all hang. Cheers!

I will be there with a whole gang of people. Hoping that there is not another Uke thing like last year that competed with the jam.

There is a concert scheduled at Island Bazaar that night.

Just wanted to let everyone know that we are still having the jam. Same places at the grassy knoll. 6 pm. See you all there!!

I gots but one thing to say - there had better be some video of this jam!

:green with envy:

John

Top Bottom