FS: Lanikai CK-S Curly Koa Soprano with Luck Penny case

UkueBass23

Reaction score
Hey gang,
I bought this Lanikai CK-S Curly Koa (laminate) on the forum here from Ukeeku back in October. It is a lovely instrument with a great set up (done by Ukeeku while he owned it). It is truly a very easy play with Worth clears and it is a very nice build for the money. I am including a Lucky Penny case that I had around but will pack in the same box I got from Ukeeku. It did not originally come with a case. Ukeeku has posted a sound sample. Ukeeku said (and I agree) that it could use a bit more bite, but when I played it next to my beginner Lanikai and my newer Islander solid Mahogany I liked the sound. It was noticeably better than the generic Lanikai beginner. I even had a few weeks when I thought about selling the Islander and keeping the Curly Koa, but I think I am looking to upgrade all the way up (and I did with the KoAloha). That, I think, was due to the fact that it is super easy to play.
I have seen these in a range online new for 150 to 229 (on Amazon). 209 on musician's friend. I am offering this one with the case for [EDIT] 130 with all the trimmings included. I am going to keep this to the continental US unless buyer is willing to pay the extra shipping for outside of that area. I will also include a set of Aquilas if you wanted to try them out to hear the sound variation.
Paypal is fine for payment, or we can work something else out.
PM me if interested.

Attachments

• IMG_0064.jpg
    IMG_0064.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_0061.jpg
    IMG_0061.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_0053.jpg
    IMG_0053.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_0054.jpg
    IMG_0054.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Pretty Uke, Graig and great price. Be sure to keep this thread visible through Christmas. Tough time to sell but great time for somebody to pick-up something special. Have a happy holiday, my friend. When you go to sell that Islander, let me know. I may buy it back :).

Top Bottom