Finally on real honest to goodness airwaves (PODCAST)

TCK

Reaction score
Well, after 400 and some odd shows on the interweb, my podcast is going to hit the air! For now, we are broadcasting out of Marshall California, so I am desperately trying to figure out what Oysters want to hear, but eventually we will move into all of Sonoma and Marin Counties.
Step one in my complete conquest of the world is complete.
In any event- you all are not in Marshall (if you were I would see you there when the urge strikes for Oysters), so you can listen to it the old fashioned way. Had to share though, totally stoked to be playing for Oysters even though I got half of Costa Rica tuning in (lol- I am huge in Costa Rica).
Here is the first one to go out into the stratosphere- Some Hillbilly tunes for tapping your foot to:
Tear Your Playhouse Down
Cheers.

Listened to this earlier today while piddling around the house..... more goodness, lots of tunes I've never heard..... and many kudos for making it on the air - that's pretty freakin cool and completely well deserved - the Cloverdale Kid never disappoints.....

Congratulations, and thanks for the heads up! I'll probably never catch you on the air, but I'm always looking for a good music podcast.

Thanks all- have not been on real airwaves since 1992, so I am excited. Now to figure out what the heck I am going to play

Dave, this is just awesome stuff bro...thanks for these podcasts and introducing us to these hitherto obscure and glorious tunes. This one is real special, some doozies on here...in my lifetime I won't have enough hours to get my head around all this stuff that's so deep inside of yours, but again, my hat is on the floor...you have a real natural gift for this stuff and the head knowledge and musical instincts to make it all hang together. I'll had my name to the list of congratulaters. You don't just deserve the exposure mate, you downright demand it...should have happened ages ago...

Aloha Dave,
Until now..I had no idea what podcast are...yeah I am livin' back in 70's in the stone ages.....ha ha..but I loved it....fooling aroud and checking it out..thank you... May you and your family have a Merry Christmas...

Stan- you are killing me hear. Glad you found these- you are going to be amazed at what is out there.
Jon, too kind mate- I know you are no slouch in the dusty old records arena- thanks for the kind comments. One fan halfway around the world is way better than one in the backyard- glad to have you tuning in.

Top Bottom