Is it annoying to you.

Islandboy707

Reaction score
Isn't it annoying when, you have your uke and at school or sumthin like that and somebody just grabs it without asking and plays and sometimes they don't even know how. Or when different people tell you to play the same song, when you just played it for someone else. just a thought, maybe its just me

isn't it annoying when people pick up your uke/guitar and start messing with the tuners like they know what they are doing, but have no idea at all?

isn't it annoying when people pick up your uke/guitar and start messing with the tuners like they know what they are doing, but have no idea at all?

some one started tuning mine like a bass...

What kind of assclowns do you people hang around with? I've never had anyone just grab my bass or Uke and start screwing around.

Maybe I'm more intimidating or something. :p

that kinda reminds me of when i was fishing on a pier and some tourists of foreign nationality decided to pick up one of the fishing rods that was propped up on the railing and take a picture with it. theyre lucky it wasnt mine.

if they did that with one of my or my dad's poles they wouldve been in the water mid-photo

omg..

its the worst when they have ust finished a packet of chips, or a chicken (yes... i live in campbelltown) and they start playing!!1

cracks me off

but i dun mind where it goes, aslong as it comes back ;)
<3

Top Bottom