"The Light Of The Morning"

H

Hippie Dribble

original instrumental.

in Eugenie's absence I was cuddling and canoodling with a few chords this morning on my ukulele, and this is what I came up with... some variations strung together with 4 basic chords, F, Bb, C and Dm. Fairly rudimentary but I guess I'm pretty happy with how it hangs together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-6GeOYHfoU

thanks for taking a listen gang :eek:

Jon, it is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! I know you hear it from a lot of us, but man, you are a great musician. I hope you don't have any doubt there because this shows how wonderfully talented you are.

Last edited:
That's just plain gorgeous, Jon..... it's nice to hear you showcase that two finger Tassie redneck picking style of yours..... I've been working on finger picking myself lately and have to tell you that your videos are a major source of inspiration - I'm amazed at how much you can get out of the instrument, how fluid you can make it sound - especially considering you're usually singing extremely well while you're doing it.... Thanks for sharing this, man.....

Just Sweet and Lovely Mate...
when you first mentioned that F progression...it is my favorite... I was thinking..I like in mine..some G7, Bbm, F7, C7....too,,,
wow you really made it sound so awesome..thank you for sharing..

Light of my morning mate- inspiration for starting the day. Off to work for me, but once again inspired to play when the work is done. Thanks

thanks so much guys for these beautiful comments :)

Brother Jon, sweet melody & playing. That Mya-Moe really sings.

Top Bottom