IAMHAWAII help

tklansek

Reaction score
Hi, so this is my first post but I'm hoping I can get some help regardless. I have recently been trying to learn I'm yours by Jason Mraz on the uke, and in the tabs thread there are instructions to go to iamhawaii.com to see Aldrines version, as it explains it really well. Well, I have tried three different times to sign up on that site to watch the vid but each time I get an error message saying something to the effect of "I'm sorry, we probably made a mistake somewhere."

I have tried to contact the site, hoping they could help me out, but none of the support addresses I emailed ever respond. If anyone else has had this problem, knows how to fix it, or atleast knows of a different place that I can find the tabs to I'm Yours I would appreciate it

yo check this page here

Also a lot of people have problems with iamhawaii.com. I'm able to login and have a copy of the Im Yours lesson in windows media format if you want me to e-mail it to you.

I forgot to say welcome to the forum!

John

Deach, is that you?

It's quite famous, and I believe some people cover it on their ukulele, a quick search revealed this video. I'm not sure who he is but he seems to do it pretty well. Like I said there's a tab available too if you want to learn it.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6YurqE0YZQ

hmmmm. I've never heard of the song. I will have to do a search. Who sings it? Mister Arizona?

Please can you email iamhawaii videos to my email address too..

my email is: ucables1 at hotmail.com

i cant register, i tried several time in the last weeks without success

thank you in advance

Top Bottom