All I want for Christmas...

Ah Mim, you have spoiled me. Such a lovely uke, and such a lovely sound. This is absolutely fabulous. I'm loving every second of it! Here's a pretty cruddy iPod pic of it that doesn't do it ANY justice...
https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=9ac29a2ec5&view=att&th=1347c9369b7c9a3c&attid=0.1&disp=inline&zw

And here's a video I threw together of a few different effects coming from my awesome Zoom effects pedal. Keep in mind it's a sucky amp and a not-amazing mic before you judge me, k? ^.^ and I was just goofing around, so I screw up a lot.

In short, I love it, THANK YOU MIM I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THIS THING IS AMAZING :')

That's what I was doing too, only with a Risa solid tenor. Then George-L cable that I got free a million years ago developed a noise issue, so that combined with my "skills" woulda been much much worse than your vid. +100 rockability in your vid! :rock:

That's what I was doing too, only with a Risa solid tenor. Then George-L cable that I got free a million years ago developed a noise issue, so that combined with my "skills" woulda been much much worse than your vid. +100 rockability in your vid! :rock:

Thank you very much ^.^ I seriously love this thing.

Top Bottom