After a stresssful day......

MGM

Reaction score
I'm passing this on because it worked for me today. A Dr. on TV said to have inner peace we should always finish things we start & we all could use more calm in our lives. I looked around my house to find things I'd started & hadn't finished, so I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Chardonnay, a bodle of Baileys, a butle of wum, tha mainder of Valiuminun scriptins, an a box a chocletz. Yu haf no idr how fablus I feel rite now. Sned this to all who need inner piss. An telum u luvum

Mary Quismus

I'm passing this on because it worked for me today. A Dr. on TV said to have inner peace we should always finish things we start & we all could use more calm in our lives. I looked around my house to find things I'd started & hadn't finished, so I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Chardonnay, a bodle of Baileys, a butle of wum, tha mainder of Valiuminun scriptins, an a box a chocletz. Yu haf no idr how fablus I feel rite now. Sned this to all who need inner piss. An telum u luvum

Mary Quismus

Sounds like one ono dinner!

Now, who gon get da poi fo wen want moah?

My first laugh of the day!

Hahaha!!! Happy Holidays MGM!

Priceless, Mike!

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, Happy New Year, and Happy Strumming!

-Kurt​

Okay, Mike, now you gotta fly to mainland and come clean my monitor! :)

Very funny - it's really good to see your mind working sharp again - although that last line looks kinda like your typing from a few months ago... LOL

Merry Christmas!

ha ha ha Love it, Mike!! It sure pays to have a sense of humour!!

All the best to you & your family & Friends for the Festive Season!

cheerio

Roberta

:biglaugh: Good one Mike!
Hey, guess what? I stay one local boy now! Maybe see you at the Willows, or Kani Ka Pila Grill, or Honey's sometime?

Mele Kalikimaka,
-Damon

Eh Howzit bruddah Mike...You should be polishing you ukes except da liquor and medicine cabinet....LOL he he
Mele kalikimaka and a Hauoli Maka Hiki Hou...to you and your Ohana...may 2012 be a better year for us healthwise...
Malama Pono and A hui ho.,,, Your friend, Stan

Eh Howzit bruddah Mike...You should be polishing you ukes except da liquor and medicine cabinet....LOL he he
Mele kalikimaka and a Hauoli Maka Hiki Hou...to you and your Ohana...may 2012 be a better year for us healthwise...
I'llll drrink {hic} to that! Amen to you both!

This made me giggle!

Happy Holidays, Mike and I hope 2012 brings you better health! :D

+1
That was great Mike, I think you made us all laugh today and that is what it's all about!!!!

i thought there would be a reference to a uke here...guess not:)

I understand the humor behind this but let's see, this promotes abuse. Not cool.

sorry if i offend anyone.

Last edited:
Top Bottom