I Want To Help Uke Players by Providing Tutorials!

artviloria

Reaction score
I post videos regularly on YouTube and I want to help people who are learning to play the ukulele by providing Tutorials on YouTube and I wanted to know what songs would you guys want to learn?

Check my videos out here www.youtube.com/artviloria

Feedback would greatly be appreciated!

Thank you and Aloha!

great tutorial, subscribed to your channel, only thing is you are way too talented for me to follow just yet, i will be trying your tutorials though thanx for the tutorials man

Aloha! Hey, you got some nice tutorials! Loved the Drop Baby Drop one 'cause I was look'n for that one a little while back. Mahalo!

Would love to learn Kawika, Ka'au Crater Boys esp the solo.

I know a lot of Kau'au Crater Boys' songs! I started my ukulele journey with that band because I was a huge fan of Troy Fernandez. I know how to play that song! Lol. I'll try to make a tutorial for it, it's been a while since I played that song. Lol. Thank you!

Last edited:
I don't suppose this is very traditional uke music, but I'm interested in
learning hymns. Folks in the nursing home love it.

Thanks brah! Look'n forward to it! :)

I know a lot of Kau'au Crater Boys' songs! I started my ukulele journey with that band because I was a huge fan of Troy Fernandez. I know how to play that song! Lol. I'll try to make a tutorial for it, it's been a while since I played that song. Lol. Thank you!

Top Bottom