Merry Christmas my UU friends..

Tudorp

Big guy with a lil' uke..
UU VIP
Reaction score
Merry Christmas ya'll...

For my non-Christian friends.. Whatever season this is for you. Have an awesome one, and I'll be praying to my Lord for all of you to have a great 2012, and many Uke, or otherwise musical days next year..

God Bless..

Right back atcha, Tony!

Happy Christmas everyone! Happy Holidays everyone! Hope 2012 brings you much joy, happiness and Uke'in!

Thanks fella! And Merry Christmas to you and yours also (and all on UU)

Merry Christmas to you and your family Tudorp!

Ditto!!! I could truly say my quality of life has improved after picking up the ukulele and finding UU.

Aloha Bruddah Tony,
Wishin' you and you family the Merriest Christmas and the Happiest New Year... and the Same to all UU members from MM Stan

Ditto!!! I could truly say my quality of life has improved after picking up the ukulele and finding UU.

Mine, too. I started playing the ukulele this last April, found UU, did UUBL, and I think the self confidence and self respect this gave me led to recognizing the abusive work situation I was in, which I've left. This opened me up to new possibilities, and, I think I will be getting my dream job within the next couple of months. I really never thought this job could be created, nor did I ever think I was qualified for it, but, I am who they want. It's quite a bit of a miracle all around. And, I truly think it all started last April.

Merry Christmas, Happy Festivus (for the rest of us), and the Best of a New Year to everyone at UU. You are my new found friends and family.

Thank you, Tony.

May the Peace of the Season last the entire year, and may you and your family find blessings uncountable.

-Kurt​

Keeping Christ in Christmas here. Merry Christmas to all, and God bless us every one!

Merry Christmas to all. Am I the only one who can't wait to look under the tree, hoping for an uke shaped package?

Thank you Tony. Blessings to you and your loved ones, and best wishes for a wonderful 2012. And best wishes for a happy holiday season and a happy and healthy new year to the entire UU family.

Top Bottom