New Christmas uke.

Markr1

Reaction score
My Kamaka HF-3 just arrived fron Artisan guitars in Nashville. They had 5 new ones come in and I got first choice of the 5. The box says don't open for 24 hours and I'm sitting here looking at it thinking how can I let that thing sit in that box for that long. Very tempted to open it.

Aloha Mark
Congratulations on your new Kamaka Christmas Present...yes you need to have it to acclimate...just for safety precaution...I know it's hard...he he
Merry Christmas to you and your family ....MM Stan

Nice Christmas present! Congrats and Merry Christmas

I am sure the folks at Artisan guitar know far better than me, but in general I think you can let the box warm up to room temp and then open the box. If the uke is in the case, you can let the case get up to room temp and at that point things should be acclimated.

Now that's what I call a chrismas present!

And please post pictures of the unboxing.

Enjoy!

Congratulations on the new Kamaka. Looking forward to photos. I need to go check out Artisan Guitars and see what they have in the store.

Merry Christmas!

congratulations on havin your kamaka they are lovely ukes, one day i will own a kamaka, great idea to film the unboxing, would love to see your face when you finally take it out of the box

Here's what I waited 24 hours to open. I haven't been able to put it down since I got it. Very happy with my choice and it even came with a tee shirt.
100_2697.jpg
90.photobucket.com/albums/oo348/nomaj112/100_2703.jpg[/IMG]
100_2698.jpg

Definitely a Christmas to remember. Now see how many Christmas songs you can pull out of that thing today :) ENJOY, and merry Christmas.

Congrats and Merry Christmas~ it's a beauty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is it okay to be jealous of a christmas present? If so, I am. Congratulations. :)

Top Bottom