Compass Rose Walnut for sale

Livetosculpt

Reaction score
Compass Rose Walnut SOLD

The Compass Rose is SOLD!! Happy Holidays everyone!

I'm selling my Rick Turner Compass Rose walnut. I purchased this new
last year, it is flawless, and a beautiful looking and sounding uke! It's a pleasure to play. We are making our own instruments, and I am selling all of my collection one at a time (just sold the Mya Moa) as we perfect the instruments that we are building. $1100 firm, including original
gigbag + actual shipping costs. This is a nice one!

JohnCompassRose#1.jpgCompassRose#2.jpgCompassRose#3.jpgCompassRose#4.jpg

Last edited:
I'd love a Walnut CR, but I'm just have a solid-maple CR built by the man himself, so it'll have to wait. Such a lovely uke too.

Is that a pickup on the end or a strap button?

Beautiful Wallnut uke. It's a tenor or a concert size?

is this a nano jumbo or a standard shaped compass rose?

Since the first concert CR ukes just came in the last couple of months,
and the concert CR I saw had the fret board partially cover the sound hole,
I'd say this is a tenor.

BTW I love playing my CR tenor.

CR makes 12 frets to body...they just started making 14 frets to body on concert and will make tenors soon as well.

She's a beauty... Do I detect a bit of Burl on the headstock?

This is a very attractive deal on a great uke. Every time I play mine I'm glad I decided on a Compass Rose.

Somebody should snatch this up... Is this a "C" model. Assuming so with the binding on the body and headstock.

Good luck. Dean

I sent a PM last night but it doesn't look like it was received. I'll try again.

I contacted seller PM yesterday afternoon. He said he'd be away a couple days.

I didn't realise anyone else was interested in buying; since I already have a maple CR being built, I'll pull out and let someone else have this one. :)

Happy Holidays everyone!

I'm selling my Rick Turner Compass Rose walnut. I purchased this new
last year, it is flawless, and a beautiful looking and sounding uke! It's a pleasure to play. We are making our own instruments, and I am selling all of my collection one at a time (just sold the Mya Moa) as we perfect the instruments that we are building. $1100 firm, including original
gigbag + actual shipping costs. This is a nice one!

JohnView attachment 31377View attachment 31378View attachment 31379View attachment 31381

Aloha Bruddah John,

Nice Compass Rose tenor! By any chance, could you post a video sample of the actual uke? Is the tone on the bright side? I haven't heard what an all walnut uke sounds like. Depending on the tone of the uke, I may be interested - so long that it's not too bright.

Mahalo,

Kimo

Top Bottom