Heroes!!!! Whoooo!!!!

Misguided Musician

Reaction score
I just watched the premier of the 3rd installment of Heroes. So many plot twist in just the first 2 episodes that it leaves you begging for more. Anyone else watch it and have any opinions or predictions they think might happen? I know I have a few but the plot thickens.

That show's like a bad soap opera. I hate myself for watching it... but I can't stop! :p

JJ

NOOO!! Now I'll have less time to spend on UU. :D

I actually liked the first season and part of the second, but it was starting to get too creepy after a while...

I love heroes intensely

but i think the writers are getting a little carried away with the 3rd season. I dont follow most of it. Especially the freezing body's as a new feature of Nicki's powers, and how heroes is becoming an anti Christianity thing.

....and mohinders scales.....definitely the scales......

Yeah I agree that Heroes is getting a little carried away. So much more drama in the first episode. I wish it were as subtle as the first season, but I can't stop watching it. By the way Jack, I'm still not sure that's Nicki. The depiction of her with the freezing powers means a totally different person. Remember Mohinder says, "everyone has their own genetic makeup making their powers different."

Yeah I agree that Heroes is getting a little carried away. So much more drama in the first episode. I wish it were as subtle as the first season, but I can't stop watching it. By the way Jack, I'm still not sure that's Nicki. The depiction of her with the freezing powers means a totally different person. Remember Mohinder says, "everyone has their own genetic makeup making their powers different."

I bet half of the world think its nicki, and the other half dont. It's the whole Heroes drama craziness that's just to intense, but makes me still want to watch it. =P

My absolute favorite part of Heroes is how they make everything connect and work exactly the way it should be like it was perfectly planned. It's like they drew up the story plan for like 5 seasons.

I bet half of the world think its nicki, and the other half dont. It's the whole Heroes drama craziness that's just to intense, but makes me still want to watch it. =P

My absolute favorite part of Heroes is how they make everything connect and work exactly the way it should be like it was perfectly planned. It's like they drew up the story plan for like 5 seasons.

well this past episode explains the freezing now doesnt it haha.

I love the thing! I can't stand watching it as it's broadcast though. I watched both the first and second seasons as separate weekend marathons on DVD. I'm having issues as this third season has begun though and my not be able to wait till it comes out on DVD. I just wanted to throttle some of the people by the end of the last one and I have to know what Angela's "thing" is. LOL

I love the thing! I can't stand watching it as it's broadcast though. I watched both the first and second seasons as separate weekend marathons on DVD. I'm having issues as this third season has begun though and my not be able to wait till it comes out on DVD. I just wanted to throttle some of the people by the end of the last one and I have to know what Angela's "thing" is. LOL

That's a smart idea... I just kill myself over the excitement of what's gonna happen next WEEK AFTER WEEK! omgthehorror

Angela's thing? Oh that she's actually an alien?! >:3

haha good one Aldrine. I would love to explain some things but that just makes me another spoiler and I don't want to ruin it for people who've missed a few things or are just getting into it.

Mann the latest episode was crazy!!! I see what they're trying to do now. They're just milking every character for more plot and story line and constanly twist it together. It's awesome how the last episode cleared alot of things up.

So far I have heard from people who know me that I will be running around the block screaming when I tackle season 3. My son in law is recording it for me to catch at the end of the month. I've had a couple "spoilers" which don't spoil it for me, but go toward making it make more sense, but I do know some of my favorites are gonna be on my S__t list for a while anyhow.

Yeah...Heroes is awesome! I look forward to Mondays just because of this show. By the way, does anyone watch 24? I watched seasons 1 -4 and 6 on DVD. I rented them from our local Library because it was cheaper. I lost a lot of sleep trying to finish all the episodes :D

Top Bottom