Mele koa tenor w/ Fishman active pickup!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AncientMatingCalls

Reaction score
Mele koa tenor recently freshly strung with Aquilas. This Mele has a Fishman active pickup system installed. Included with the uke is a hard foam case as pictured, as well as a brand new set of Aquila low g bio-nylon strings.

There is a knick below the bridge that is pictured. It happened during a string change. The string slipped at the bridge while I was tuning it up. Also the decal on the headstock has peeled a bit.

I'm asking $400 + shipping. Id also accept a trade for a Gold Tone BUT.

IMAG0149.jpg

IMAG0150.jpg

Yes, it sure is. I purchased it off of FMM about 3 weeks ago. I also have a Mele mahogany tenor. I need to sell one to fund a Gold Tone BUT. The mahogany tenor has three self repaired cracks, so the koa looks to be the uke that will bring in the money to fund the banjo uke.

Bad news for anyone interested in this uke. I took it to a jam tonight and totally connected to it. so I'm going to have to pull off the market. Sorry folks.

haha. yoink!!

Its why whenever I've thought of selling some ukes, I think I price it so it doesn't sell.

My wife is too quick with the discount offers. me, I think I do the same thing this guy does.

congrats on bonding with the uke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom