FS: New Kanile'a Tenor 6-String K1-Deluxe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshypogi

Reaction score
Aloha Everyone:

This is a beautiful Kanile'a 6-string Tenor K-1 Deluxe model. I bought it 3 months ago brand new and only been played a few times. Made of deluxe solid koa and its a bit curly. Rosewood fretboard and bridge, Paua abalone dots, South american mahogany neck, rounded back, bridge pins, Chrome Geared Grover Tuner Keys, UV Curved high gloss Polyester finish and Aquila Corde Strings. I will also include a brand new hard shell push uke crazy case. The sustain and projection is spot on.

I bought this $1100 brand new without the case and tax. The reason I am selling this is because I am a 4 string player. I am selling this for $950 shipped anywhere in the USA. I accept Paypal. It will be shipped UPS with insurance and tracking.

Attachments

• IMG_1922.jpg
    IMG_1922.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 202
  • IMG_1912.jpg
    IMG_1912.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_1916.jpg
    IMG_1916.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_1918.jpg
    IMG_1918.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_1933.jpg
    IMG_1933.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
Beautiful uke! I have the same one and love it. It's too bad you don't like playing a 6 string uke. It will make somebody happy!!!
Good luck!!

you interested in trades and cash?

This is truly a beautiful ukulele. The koa is amazing with all the curls. The pictures don't do justice at all.

I just lowered the price to $850 shipped.

Last edited:
WOW.....$850 shipped!!!! If I did not already have mine I would grab this one. It is an amazing uke!!!

This really is an amazing uke at a bargain. I'm loosing a bit of money on this but I would rather sell to someone who appreciate a 6 string uke.

$800 is a great price, and it's hard to resist ...

I was actually thinking of getting a new uke, but I never considered a 6-string. Is it easy to fingerpick, or is it mainly for strumming chords? Also I live in canada so how much would shipping be?

EDIT: I probably won't be able to buy until the end of march ... If you still want to sell and haven't by then, let me know

Last edited:
PM sent this morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom