Me playing George Formby's "Little Ukulele" really DRUNK

johnnyfoodstamp

Reaction score
I got this George Formby songbook for Christmas. I'm pretty sure that whoever wrote this never saw the movies because he plays them different but the songs still sound good. Here's my crack at Little Ukulele. Everything in this video is intentional. I'm still drunk right now. Enjoy before I sober up and take it down.

A man after my own drunk heart. Well done and such a kick to listen to! Is that a Gold Tone? I have an open back.

Yes sir. Goldtone Soprano with a calf skin and fluorocarbon strings. I think it sounds great but it is so heavy. If you notice I can't hold it like George. I have to set it in my lap like a banjo or even wear a strap like a moron.... :)

You are a sick puppy, who drinks too much and should know better. Welcome to my world dear friend! Love it!

drunk or not, you seemed to be having a blast, and wanted others to have one to.

Besides, if I played half as well stone cold straight as you do after a couple of sody-pops, then you play twice as good as me with some drink.

Well done.

drunk or not, you seemed to be having a blast, and wanted others to have one to.

Besides, if I played half as well stone cold straight as you do after a couple of sody-pops, then you play twice as good as me with some drink.

Well done.
It's kind of a catch 22. I have more fun when I'm drunk but I can't play as well. I wonder if George could handle his whiskey?

Nothing goes better with Ukulele than whiskey. Kazoo is a close second, but if you have all three, there is nothing that can stop ya. Drink up Johnny, that was GREAT.

Nothing goes better with Ukulele than whiskey. Kazoo is a close second, but if you have all three, there is nothing that can stop ya. Drink up Johnny, that was GREAT.

Thanks a lot guys!!! I think I might start a drunken ukulele series. People like FAILS better than they like WINS anyways... :)

Loved the solo! As for the drunken singing I couldn't understand it, then again I don't speak english, I speak american. :) Just joking, great job and sounded like loads of fun.

Top Bottom