FS: MP Style 2 Tenor

jamfan

Reaction score
SOLD: MP Style 2 Tenor

I have a MP Style 2 Tenor that is a few months old. Cedar top, mahog back and sides. Has some scratches on the top from use and some marks on the neck. I can provide more pics if you would like. Also comes with an Oahu case, set of T'2's, a set of Freemont Blacklines, and an oasis case humidifier. Looking to get 500 shipped for all of it, in the lower 48.

IMG_28521.jpg

IMG_28471.jpg

IMG_28461.jpg

Last edited:
more pics of the bridge and saddle please.

label pic?

How'd you get that many scratches in such a short time? haha

I suppose the scratched came from it being my first uke, and being a little careless with my strumming.:) Here are some more pics.

IMG_28571.jpg

IMG_28561.jpg

IMG_28551.jpg

aha. Nothing wrong with scratches. I have bought plenty of used ukes because I want players not closet queens.

Unfortunatley I'm not, just need the money to get caught up on some things.

aha. Nothing wrong with scratches. I have bought plenty of used ukes because I want players not closet queens.

Well said...Very tempting for a great uke!!!

Any vids of this uke in action?

Unfortunatley I do not and I am not good enough to really even showcase the sound this uke is capable of.

How'd you get that many scratches in such a short time? haha

Cedar is a very soft wood and very easily scratched, dented. I had a guitar with a cedar top that looked quite thoroughly "broken in" within a year in spite of my being reasonably careful with my instruments.

Cedar has great sound, though - a little more mellow than spruce, IMO.

John

475 shipped, or $450 if you are local to the twin cities metro in Minnesota. No trades, need the money.

Last edited:
Top Bottom