FS: Bluegrass Ukulele Tenor Cigar Box Ukulele<SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

provines

Reaction score
SOLD....
SOLD....

My good friend and mentor, WhenDogsSing, has inspired me to reduce my collection so here is Tom's cigar box uke he built for himself. As you can see in my signature, I have three of Tom's ukes. I'm keeping the "Flying Owl" and the Mahogany. Here is the original thread:

http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?54304-Bluegrass-Ukes-Cigar-Box-Tenor-(used)

It has a couple of small dings but this uke sings.
I'd like $300 + shipping. PM me here or e-mail me dprovines@provines.net

Case.jpgDSCN4333.jpgDSCN4334.jpgDSCN4335.jpgDSCN4336.jpg

Last edited:
Tom's CBU's are fantastic. I know because I have one. Somebody snatch this up. You will not be disapointed. Good luck with the sale David

I agree with Dana, I've got one too. Has a nice and unbelievable loud sound from a cigarbox and the neck feels and plays great. I liked the neck so much I bought a regular tenor from him and don't regret either buy.

Tom Guy's (Bluegrass Ukuleles) CBUs are well-made, easy playing, and great sounding ukuleles. This instrument will be a nice addition to anyone's collection.

Probably better off, provines. I got KILLED on my Tom Guy cigar box sale here. Haha. I should've just kept it! He really does make awesome ukes and this is a really good deal. Good luck with the sale.

Probably better off, provines. I got KILLED on my Tom Guy cigar box sale here. Haha. I should've just kept it! He really does make awesome ukes and this is a really good deal. Good luck with the sale.
Sorry soupking, I told Tom Guy Jr about it and took it over when he was in at Christmas to see and he was blown away by it and the case and what I got it for. He just couldn't believe it went for that cheap. I think he said that one was his first built. I liked it and the neck so much I bought a walnut tenor from him while he was in. It was one that he brought with him. Believe it or not I've been picking up his over the Kamaka HF-3 I just bought.

Still Available. New Year's bump.

You say it has a couple of small dings, where and can you show pictures. Markr1 said he got killed on his. Would be interested in how much he sold it for especially since it also had a case. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom