Considering a new pineapple and would like some opinions.

guitarsnrotts

Reaction score
I like the full tone of the pineapple shape and am considering adding to my collection. I've narrowed it down to the Ohana PK25G or a KPK. Each come in at around $150. I recently bought a KPK concert and really like the sound and the light build but have no experience and no access to Ohanas. Any opinions on the pros and cons of either? Thanks.

I haven't played a KPK, but I own several Ohanas, and have been very happy with them. I have seen the pineapple one in person. The Ohana PK25G is very nice, and I love the headstock shape.

–Lori

Aloha guitarsnrotts,
I have 2 KPK's, a concert and a tenor, love them both. I also have an Ohana PK-25G and love that one also although I very seldom play it(not to fond of sopranos, only sop. I own). However I can vouge for the Ohana as it is a fine ukulele from all standpoints. Good luck in your decision...........................BO....................

We also do a dedicated hard case for the PK-25G.

As a person who has PUAS, this is good news. Those of use with PUAS also have PCUAS - Pineapple Case UAS. Finding good cases for them is tough! I have a Stagg tweed for my Mainland Mango, it fits like a glove, meaning I probably couldn't fit a glove between the body and the case. Enjoy your pineapple!

Top Bottom