keonepax/paxukulele 2011 ukulele video review

keonepax

Verified Account
Reaction score
2011 was the year I lost my keonepax channel. Despite this setback, I continued doing what I enjoy, that is making ukulele videos. Hope you like this "review" featuring excerpts from some of my videos from the past year:

WOw what a nice compilation. It truly inspires me to keep going with my Uke.

thank you so much for this beautiful "present"

One question, how did you loose the old channel?

I had a wonderful world pulled off from youtube with no warning, and got a strike against me without any chance to pull it down myself. yet 5000+ other videos fo this song are still up... I truly don't get it at all.

ANyway, thanks again, and have a Wonderful and very Happy New Year!

Ivan

Thanks, Ivan. I got three copyright strikes for a Van Morrison song, "Winter Wonderland," and a song from a Studio Ghibli movie. I had used an excerpt from a Van Morrison recording in a compilation video I made, but the last two were ukulele covers. Enforcement of copyright doesn't seem consistent, but the bigger issue is that I wish they would leave amateur covers alone.

Anyway, Happy New Year! Have a great 2012!

That's awful. considering all the trash videos out there, it's a shame that they do this to good honest people just trying to make music for the sake of it.

The worst part is that they don't give you a warning or a chance to pull it down yourself. And like in my case they picked at least two of us, but left 5000+ other copies of what a wonderful world alone. IT just makes no sense.

On the good side, it's great to see that you started a new channel, instead of giving up. YOu have a lot of talent, and I love the way you sign and play so relaxed and make it look so easy... the way music should be.

Your persistence is as inspring as your music!

Thanks again!

Aloha!

Thank you! I recommend just staying away from certain artists like Van Morrison and Prince (and I think it's risky to do Eagles and Madonna music). You should also add a copyright disclaimer on all your videos... it might help. Good luck and happy strumming!

Thanks, Trinimon! One a week is my goal! :)

Nice work. I would like to see more Kalapana, Olomana, C&K, etc... covers this year!!
Love when you do the old school local jams!

Thank you! Okay, I got a couple local songs from the 70's that I really want to do!

Shiny!

Of course, now I have to spend my next day off going back and watching all of those again...

-Kurt​

Thanks, friends! I really appreciate it! Happy New Year!

Great video - now I need the name on your new channel so I can subscribe & get to watch the next 52 videos - Happy New Year from London!:):)

Thank you and Happy New Year! My new channel is paxukulele. Please visit!

By the way, if anyone is interested in participating in a "mega" ukulele collaboration, please let me know. I'm looking for a few more ukulele player/singers to contribute some parts.

Top Bottom