Lanikai Zebrawood Concert SZC-W<SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

scdano

Reaction score
SOLD This is a uke that I bought to try concert size and I'm just not comfortable with it. I play (and attempt to build) tenor ukes, and my hands just don't seem to fit the concert scale. The uke is in excellent, unused condition and has a fresh set of Aquila Hi G strings. This is an all solid zebrawood uke with no laminates and it has a slotted headstock with gold Grover tuners. These Lanikais list for $400+ and actually sell in the $270 range. I'll take $150 for this one, shipped in the CONUS. I'll throw in a new foam semi-hardshell case for $25. It has nice low action, (.085 at the 12th fret), it intonates dead on and it's plenty loud. I'd prefer PayPal, but I can also take Visa/MC/Disc through my business. Please feel free to call with any questions. Here's a link to Lanikai's web page on the SZW-C:
http://lanikaiukes.com/laniblog/ukuleles/exotic-series/szw-c-concert-size-ukulele/
Thanks,
Mike (864)414-8661 8-6 EST

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Would you ship to APO? Kinda like shipping conus if you do it up with the Post Office instead of Fedex or UPS.

I can ship the uke anywhere in the CONUS for around $20. Would you be willing to make up the difference
if it costs more to get it to you? Also, if you can send me the ship to address, I can get a shipping quote.
thanks-

A friend of mine might be interested, do you have any sound samples of it?

And some additional pictures?

Please keep in mind you are supposed to put a picture showing the ume and a piece of paper showing your name, current date and UU.

Where would you be shipping from?

Sorry, I'm new here. I'll try to post a couple more pics tonight with name, date etc. Also a sound sample if I can figure out how. I'm in upstate South Carolina.

No problem, I e-mailed my friend as he is looking for something nice in this price range for his daughter.

thanks
ivan

I just sold a uke to Mike at FMM -- everything was hunky dory. Don't let his low post count here make you sad.

That Zebrawood sounds nice!

Last edited:
Hi Mike, check your messages... Thanks, Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom