Natural Vibrations and our own Tribal Theory

Uke_Windu

Reaction score
hello UU,

Just wanted to let every know that is in the San Diego area or any that are willing to travel...Natural Vibrations and Tribal Theory are gonna be playing at canes bar and grill on Wednesday October 8th starting at 8pm...I will definitely be there...come out and enjoy, i have never seen Natural Vibrations perform but i have seen Tribal Theory and they get down!!!(not saying that Natural Vibrations won't, i have just never seen them)...Come out and enjoy:rock:

wow we don't even need to do our own publicity anymore!! JK. thanks for posting the event. we're always appreciative of people coming out support. so, if you're not doing anything next wednesday, and are 21+, come check us out as we open for the natty vibes!:rock::nana::rock:

NaturalVIBRATIONS.jpg

wow we don't even need to do our own publicity anymore!! JK. thanks for posting the event. we're always appreciative of people coming out support. so, if you're not doing anything next wednesday, and are 21+, come check us out as we open for the natty vibes!:rock::nana::rock:

NaturalVIBRATIONS.jpg

hahah, yea sorry bro...just really enjoy the music...

Top Bottom