Anyone going to NAMM 2012?

Gadzukes!

Reaction score
I see that NAMM 2012 is going to be in Anaheim around the end of January. Is anyone from here going to be attending? I'm expecting we'll be seeing new offerings from all the big players. Has anyone heard rumors of what we might be seeing? I gather Taylor Guitars may be showing off a new uke, and I'm guessing Kala will have their updated Ukadelic line in time for the show.

I'm pretty excited to be debuting my new Moku Ukulele line at the NAMM Show! I've developed a couple of other lines for other companies and now finally doing my own thing-for all the players out there wanting something better playing but yet still affordable-check out the site and let me know if you are going ! Moku Ukes will be in HALL E booth #1317-Come on by !!
Thanks
Mike Mulqueen

I think ukeeku.com Tim will be there, and I'm praying that he'll post dozens of videos for his unique ukulele website.

I think ukeeku.com Tim will be there, and I'm praying that he'll post dozens of videos for his unique ukulele website.

I'll be there with Tim from ukeeku, Mim from mims ukes and Rob and Sally. Will be taking picture for Tim to put up on his website, expect lots!

We will have several representatives from Ukulele puapua there as well!

I'll be there with the guys from Guitar Merchant, just walking around and pretending to be involved. With so many people striving to be seen and/or heard, I blend right in. You'll have to play spy to see me.

On Sunday, I'll be leading the Kala sponsored "Uke Circle" in front of the Convention Center at 3:30pm. Let make a BIG showing!

Top Bottom