Zoom q3hd uploading to computer

Markr1

Reaction score
I have this item and just did a video. There are pretty much no instructions with it on how to upload to computer. I plug it into the computer and have no direction whatsoever after plugging it in. I can get the video to show up and when I click on it to play it comes up in QuickTime and it laggs it kind of plays and kind of doesn't. I have no idea how to save it to the computer much less upload to you tube. I can't believe there aren't any kind of instructions or help after plugging the unit in. Unless someone can help me this unit is useless to me. I hope someone can.

Hey Mark,

Drew Bears link will get you to the information you need. Download the manual and the Handy Share software for whatever platform (Mac or PC) and you should be fine. Your computer is probably trying to play the file from the camera. You need to get it on your desktop (or where ever you want to save it) and it should play fine. Also, be aware that you will get no indication from that software how the download is going. The first couple of times I tried to load to YouTube with that software, I thought it had locked up. It takes about 45 min to an hour to load a 3 minute HD video on my 15mbps connection. If you have a Mac, iMovie lets you know how things are going during uploading.

Last edited:
Top Bottom