Ka Pua U'i Israel Kamakawiwo'ole cover

wolfybau

Reaction score
tikibar.jpg

Aloha `ukulele ohana! Here is a video I had started working on last summer and never got to finish, what with hurricanes and homelessness and all.

Since there is such a thing as Christmas in July I figured it was high time for a little July at Christmas time.

So to fight the mid winter blues, I decided to finish my editing of this video and share with UU a glimpse of summer again and my garden and tiki bar.

Hope you enjoy! And that the new year brings another beautiful summer. Perhaps with a tad bit more sunshine and less inclement weather.

thanks for watching and listening and the gracious compliments :) glad it was enjoyed

Great stuff- and your garden looks like the perfect place for Ukin! Relaxing myself into Jell-o listening along

thanks stan :) yes that is new Jersey , well my little corner of it anyway with my attempts at a outdoor tiki bar homemade on the cheep and growing tropical looking plants and flowers. speaking of Ive got to over my hardy palms, i mulched them but last year they barely survive the excesive snow and cold we had! my next aqusition is some wild native ginger if I can find it and hardy banana.
it very green in the summer here because it rains so damn much and is so humid, bad thing though because of the damp , hordes of misquittos and ticks :(

Top Bottom